A “Car Owner’s Guide” may seem out of place on a site that’s all about car detailing.
They actually go hand-in-hand.
Those who obsess over their vehicle’s appearance also tend to be good car owners.
Truth be told, for most folks, an automobile is the biggest purchase they will make.
It’s a necessity — or a luxury. Either way, it gets almost daily use.
Consider that the next car buy is usually not for another 7+ years.
You know what makes proper care essential?
Just the cost of owning a car, truck or SUV. Otherwise, your investment will degrade rapidly.
I want to introduce you to several articles about car ownership. The recommendations are top notch!
Be sure to follow them because great habits will help you protect your vehicle in many different (yet subtle) ways.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Do You Need an Indoor Car Cover? An interior car cover can protect your vehicle while it’s stored in the garage. This is ideal for occasional use vehicles, including high value sports cars, classic cars, hot rods and restored antique vehicles.
- Preparing Your Used Car For Selling. Eventually you’ll sell your vehicle so you can purchase a new car. Plan for that day in advance by taking a few simple steps. You’ll be ready to sell your used car without a lot of work or expense. This article explains how.
- How to Prevent Car Theft. One of the worst feelings is parking your car out in public, then coming back later to discover that it’s gone! Don’t become an insurance industry statistic. Protect your vehicle from theft with these simple preventative steps.
- How to Prevent Car Damage. The second your rubber meets to road you are at the mercy of other drivers, the sun, the environment and more. Discover what you can do to protect your car from the most common hazards. It’s easier than you might think.
- Making Your Car Last Longer. It’s important to make your vehicle last as long as possible. Just think about how much money you can save if you can make your car last ten years instead of the typical seven.
- Defensive Driving Tips. Years ago I got pulled over by California’s finest. After a discussion with the judge we agreed to driving school. I have to admit, it was worth it. Find out what I learned and why I haven’t received paying paper since.
Also be sure to check out what we have on Auto Collision & Body Shop Repairs!